TO ALL MEMBERS APPLYING OR SOUTH DAKOTA HIGH SCHOOL RODEO MEMBERSHIP:
There is a NEW, Online membership application process implemented by the NHSRA. You will no longer mail the forms. Please follow the instructions carefully to become members for the 2020-2021 NHSRA season.
2021 South Dakota High School Rodeo Association Application Form... (Must upload to nhsra.com, member login, current documents, state form, when completed)
2021 National High School Rodeo Association Application Form... (Must be completed online and uploaded at nhsra.com, member login, current documents, NHSRA application)
2021 NHSRA Minor Release... (Must be completed online and uploaded at nhsra.com, member login, current documents, NHSRA application)
OUT OF STATE MEMBERSHIP POLICY
South Dakota High School Rodeo will allow residents of border state’s membership applications to be accepted per individual request, if they have not applied for membership in another state for that competing year, to be submitted to the Board of Directors through the State High School Rodeo Secretary no later than 20 days prior to the Annual General Membership meeting, to be held the last Saturday of September in Pierre/Ft. Pierre.
Membership Packet Information
- Once your membership information is received and processed, you will receive a letter and you may print out your membership card from nhsra.com, member login information. You will not receive one in the mail. You will need to print the following information off of sdhsra.com, membership, to complete your membership information, this is your responsibility. They will be updated after the September 2020 Annual Meeting.
- 2021 SDHSRA Rules & Regulations...
- Dates to Remember...
- SDHSRA Ground Rules...
- Turn Out Rule and Eligibility Requirements...
- Sample Home School Report Card... (if you are home schooled)
- NHSRA Student Athlete of the Month form...
Student Athlete- Monthly Winners receive an Air Ride Saddle Pad and year end winners will receive a $1000 scholarship for 1st and a $500 scholarship for reserve
- NHSRA Equine Athlete of the Month form...
Equine Athlete- Monthly Winners receive an SMB Elite Value Pack and year end winners will receive a $1000 scholarship for 1st and a $500 scholarship for reserve
Monthly winners are selected for both High School and Junior High Divisions; 1 boy and 1 girl for each month (for a total of 4 members)!
- NHSRA Insurance Claim Form... (should you need a medical accident claim form)
- Late Application Fees... (if you miss the Nov. 1 deadline and are applying between November 2 and February 15)